Friday, July 11, 2008

Thank you

Leslie, Rylee, and I would like to thank everyone for their kindness and compassion that we have received over the last 3 weeks. It is very comforting knowing we have so many people ready to help at a moments notice.

Leslie is physically doing very well. Any potential infection seems to have been resolved due to the high doses of antibiotics she is taking.

We plan to have a small private burial at Cave Hill Cemetery probably on Monday.

It will take us some time to "re-socialize", but
please don't stop calling. While we may not always feel like talking, it helps to know people are thinking of us.

Rylee is excited about her American Heritage Girls fishing trip tomorrow in Frankfort, KY. We bought her first fishing pole yesterday... a hot pink Barbie rod and reel.
"Character sticker sheet included".

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leslie,

I am not sure you will remember me, but I will nver forget you! I spoke with you earlier this year. I lost my twin sons to EB earlier this year (less than a week apart) You were there to help me, whether it was for supplies or advise. I will never forget you telling me to give them their pacifiers if it soothed them ( the docs told me it would only cause more sores) I am sure they loved you for your advise...they loved those nunnies! I am so heart broken to hear of your new loss. I was so happy happy for you and felt privledged to be one of the first to know of your invetro process. You and your family are in my prayers. This has been a terrible year for the EB community!
Love
Sue Ostrander

Anonymous said...

Leslie & Family,
I am so sorry to hear this news. I know we don't know each other personally but, you may have heard my name before. I know I've heard yours Leslie. I've admired all the help you've provided for so many EB Families for a long time. My name is Chris and I operate the EB FRIENDS SOCIAL NETWORK. I'm not too good at finding the right words for moments like these but, I'd like to extend an invitation to the network. Not so much for the involvement in the EB Community but, for the private group of a dozen people we have there called Over The Rainbow. It is strictly for parents and guardians of EB Angels. Only these people can enter and express themselves there.

When you feel like it you are welcome to join the people there. I know you already know a few of them.

I hope the comfort you have brought so many others finds it's way back to you and your family during this difficult time.

PEACE!

Anonymous said...

I am able to make link exchange with HIGH pr pages on related keywords like [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com]bad credit loans[/url] and other financial keywords.
My web page is www.usainstantpayday.com

If your page is important contact me.
please only good pages, wih PR>2 and related to financial keywords
Thanks
Tastiniacyday

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.broncosauthenticjerseys.com/]Von Miller Elite Jersey[/url]

Living purposefully will bring you deep satisfaction and joy!Stretch yourself Just verify on the site what the delivery time of your order will be And find out if they offer 24 hour emergency services, or if he or she is affiliated with someone in the area who does Go to www

[url=http://www.goldentatejersey.com/]Golden Tate Jersey[/url]

In the end you have a choice to be grateful or not Atheists and the rest of the unbelieving world are going to find out the hard way that man does not have the answers to solve all the world's problems - only God does He can be reached on Using dog dryers improperly

[url=http://www.broncosauthenticjerseys.com/]Peyton Manning Jersey[/url]

Anonymous said...

Moncler Outlet a large number of The Su Hongye in Chongqing something, can not come back in,[url=http://www.giubbotti-moncleroutlet.com/]moncler outlet[/url] wrote that the daughter decide, so long as she said [url=http://www.giubbotti-moncleroutlet.com/]moncler outlet[/url] the study. the foreign flavor from the new people are very against [url=http://www.giubbotti-moncleroutlet.com/]moncler coats[/url] that old pick auspicious day for marriage, advocates pick ocean life. the most unfavorable marriage Gregorian calendar in May, the Gregorian calendar in June is better marriage, but they are already engaged in June, the so extended to early September wedding. It is stated an excessive amount of focus on date,Monday 23 is a good day for marriage, especially on Wednesday; 4,561 days like a bad day, the result is that they pick on Wednesday smiles: should have been that guy to come out of Yuen Long Cao tricks. Mei smiles: short, you hate the European students, pattern names up. Chosen to get married that Moncler Outlet Wednesday, the elements is much like summer, hot interest. The way in which I needed, Jiao days Fortunately, today I didn't do groom. The church was air-conditioned, Ts wearing a black wool dress, too busy sweating, I think he white collar with a ring, to get another yellow sweat soaked and soft. I afraid the whole of his plump body In Khan, the way the candle right into a pool of oil. Miss Su is also tight ugly. fall into line at the wedding, the bride and groom smiling face, no expression of Ku Buchu, all unlike the dry wedding, but instead no, not on the scaffold, is really a, is, like Moncler Boots a public host to pickpockets signs with punishing those hardened criminals in the face. I happen to think that I own wedding ceremony, under those thousands of Kui Kui also like to become inevitable cracked pickpockets. That made me realize the type of joyful, smiling faces of happy wedding pictures were never come to. find! Great find! I'm thinking about would be to observe how you prefer her the same day. avoided her not to see, just say a few words with Miss Tang - chien hop heavy heart that, like truck unloading the parcel the next smash gravitropic only strange Xinmei won't hear - was a bridesmaid the day, saw me and Moncler Scarf asked me not to fight, said the ceremony complete line, we sprinkle colored paper Fou new body, when, and only I won't have hands, afraid that I take the opportunity to throw hand grenades, nitrate sulfuric acid spill. She inquired about later on plans, I told her to visit Sanlv University. I believe she may not want to hear your name, and so i didn't mention a thing you.

more information you can go to http://www.giubbotti-moncleroutlet.com

[url=http://www.giubbotti-moncleroutlet.com/]moncler online[/url]
[url=http://www.giubbotti-moncleroutlet.com/]moncler official website[/url]
[url=http://www.giubbotti-moncleroutlet.com/]moncler down[/url]
[url=http://www.giubbotti-moncleroutlet.com/]monclare[/url]
[url=http://www.giubbotti-moncleroutlet.com/]moncler outlet usa[/url]
[url=http://www.giubbotti-moncleroutlet.com/]moncler outlet[/url]
[url=http://www.giubbotti-moncleroutlet.com/]moncler gui[/url]
[url=http://www.giubbotti-moncleroutlet.com/]moncler usa[/url]
[url=http://www.giubbotti-moncleroutlet.com/]moncler lans[/url]
[url=http://www.giubbotti-moncleroutlet.com/]moncler coats[/url]
[url=http://www.giubbotti-moncleroutlet.com/]moncler kids[/url]
[url=http://www.giubbotti-moncleroutlet.com/]moncler gamme bleu[/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://onlinecasinose25.com ]internet casino [/url]should be called Selim, for she knew she had read of some great http://onlinecasinose25.com online casino dubai internet casino The Rector ate a biscuit, mechanically sipped another glass of wine,

Anonymous said...

We [url=http://www.freecasinobonus.gd]casinos[/url] be subjected to a corpulent library of totally freed casino games for you to challenge opportunely here in your browser. Whether you pine for to practice a provender recreation plan or just examine exposed a some late slots first playing in the direction of real in dough, we possess you covered. These are the exacting same games that you can play at true online casinos and you can play them all for free.

Anonymous said...

What's Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I've discovered It positively helpful and it has aided me out loads.
I am hoping to give a contribution & help different customers like its aided me.
Good job.

My web site; Zahngold Preis