Thursday, June 26, 2008

Breakfast out of bed

Leslie hopped in the wheel chair to go up to the 3rd floor where some ladies from the IAPP- International Accounts Payable Professionals served a nice breakfast of eggs, pancakes, sausage, etc. Yum.

I hope to post more pictures later today...

1 comment:

Paula Sims said...

Well, I typed a message but I don't think it posted. (In the event you get two similar messages, I'm really not crazy. :))
It sounds like you guys are comfortable and the staff is doing a great job. I am so glad to hear that all is well.
Bryan, you are doing a great job keeping up this blog!
I was planning on going to the zoo tomorrow & asking Rylee, but Bill & I have decided to start our "clean up" process as the house renovation is 98% complete. However, I will go next week & take her. I will also plan another day out for us.
Leslie, hang in there. I will call you later.
Love to all. Hugs and kisses, Paula