Nothing new to report on the medical front. Leslie is resting comfotably.
We are working out our travel schedule today. We have major concerns about flying now. If something would happen in the air, it could happen quickly without time to get to a hospital, etc. I think we will end up driving home. We are working on how to get a car. Rental companies want $1,500 for a 1 way rental. That's not going to happen. So we're working on Plan D (or it might be E, I can't remember lol).
More later.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good to hear things are still status quo. I've been thinking about you guys all day! Good luck with travel plans!
We will be gone a few days; back on Saturday. Allison is checking the blog, so we'll be in touch with her to get updates. I'll have my phone with me if you feel like chatting at any time .
Talk to you later! Love, Glenna
Post a Comment