Looks Flat!!! Hey, I just figured out I could leave a post. I tried to call last night to see if there is anything I can do for you while you are on the road, but I am afraid I called to late. If it is ok with you I am trying to arrange to get some meals delivered to you over the next few weeks. You all are in my prayers. I will be at home the next several days so please call if you need anything. Jennifer Miller 253-1154
1 comment:
Looks Flat!!!
Hey, I just figured out I could leave a post. I tried to call last night to see if there is anything I can do for you while you are on the road, but I am afraid I called to late. If it is ok with you I am trying to arrange to get some meals delivered to you over the next few weeks.
You all are in my prayers. I will be at home the next several days so please call if you need anything.
Jennifer Miller 253-1154
Post a Comment