It's good to be home! Rylee was would leave Leslie's side. Our wonderful neighbors and friends are all pitching in to help, and food is a plenty. Not to mention my parents having already been watching Rylee since this adventure began!
All I can say is that the house was loud from the cats expressing their joy of having Leslie home. Then again (being that they are cats), perhaps they were expressing their displeasure for having "their home" invaded by humans again. I'll stick with the former.
This morning we will be going to Leslie's normal doctor office for a check up. I expect we will be back home around 1 PM. However, when Leslie last spoke to this particular doctor, she mentioned for Leslie to "bring a packed bag". That was early last week, and everything we have learned since then leads me to believe Week 24 (July 19th) is when they will admit Leslie. I mention this only so that should I report that Leslie is being admitted, you know why.
OK, I think the coffee is ready. I could use a cup... :-)
All I can say is that the house was loud from the cats expressing their joy of having Leslie home. Then again (being that they are cats), perhaps they were expressing their displeasure for having "their home" invaded by humans again. I'll stick with the former.
This morning we will be going to Leslie's normal doctor office for a check up. I expect we will be back home around 1 PM. However, when Leslie last spoke to this particular doctor, she mentioned for Leslie to "bring a packed bag". That was early last week, and everything we have learned since then leads me to believe Week 24 (July 19th) is when they will admit Leslie. I mention this only so that should I report that Leslie is being admitted, you know why.
OK, I think the coffee is ready. I could use a cup... :-)
1 comment:
Bryan, I cannot tell you how much we appreciate these updates! Thank you so much. We think you're wonderful. If we called everytime that we wanted an update you would have a cauliflower ear. BTW we'll be calling this afernoon :-) Love, Nana and Granddad
Post a Comment